United Nations Forums

Delta Server's United Nations [-UN-] Forums

Zippity of ViP At Your Service

zippity

Zippity of ViP At Your Service

Post by zippity on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 8:25 pm

Friends,
    As Emissary of ViP, I am a second-in-command diplomat. For the last month or so, I've also been filling the role of Diplomat as our beloved Musclemutt was actually involved in an assault with a deadly weapon. As such I would like to make my availability to members or leaders within -UN- completely open.
    I am here and available to discuss any and all questions, comments or concerns. As a long time member of ViP, I am well versed in every quirk of the system from the weekly updates to the leadership structure and can explain in frank, complete words anything necessary. I can address any and all concerns in a timely fashion that any of the leadership or membership of -UN- has. Consider me at your service, ladies and gentlemen.
    Thank you for your time,
    Zippity [82:52], ViP Emissary

zippity

Re: Zippity of ViP At Your Service

Post by zippity on Tue 16 Jun 2009, 11:26 am

I am very sad to see Leeda go... he will be missed by all Delta Ikariam, and I am sure elsewhere as well.
    Mazrim Taim
    Asst. Leader

Post by Mazrim Taim on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 11:39 pm

Since no on appears to have replied... Thank you for being here to open up diplomatic channels zippity. As I am sure you are aware now, Leeda is staying with us.

--Mazrim Taim
    Asst. Leader

Those who fear the dark have never seen what the light can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 22 Oct 2018, 10:35 am